Wednesday 6 August 2014

Holiday Style Diary - Day 7


Dress - Topshop/ Clutch - River Island/ Shoes - ASOS

I'm definitely not one for tight dresses as they're usually just really unflattering and make me really self conscious all night but scuba material is an absolute magic maker when it comes to curves. 
I would love to be able to wear gorgeous Herve Leger bandage dresses and little body con midis but that's just not great on my body and thats okay, I'm not built to suit everything the fashion world throws my way. 

I originally fell in love with this dress on the internet but it wasn't in Manchester stores so I waited until London and went straight on to Oxford Street for this beauty. It also comes in white and lilac which are gorgeous but just totally unpractical for me as I am constantly falling into things and falling over (not drunkenly I promise).

My clutch was inspired by Rosie Londoner who posted a picture of this lush lemon bag on her instagram and I went on the hunt for it. I have had so many compliments on this bag and it doesn't work with everything but it definitely looks good with my many LWD. 

TERRIBLE tan lines too.