Friday 1 August 2014

Holiday Style Diary - Day 3


Top - Topshop/ Shorts - Zara/ Bag - Boohoo/ Shoes - ASOS/ Sunglasses - River Island

I am currently sunning myself in Marbella whilst revising for two university exams at the end of August (crying)... there could be worse places to revise I guess!

I wouldn't ordinarily go legs and boobs and break the importance of such a rule but I was going to poser banus (puerto banus) and low key is not an option there. To say I felt underdressed would be an understatement, I have never witnessed so many bandage dresses in such a small space! The only niggle I have with this outfit is the shorts are incredibly see-through (apologies to the visitors and locals of Marbella). Which also means they're acceptable for holiday but not so much for rainy Manchester!