Saturday 5 April 2014

CIATE DOLLS HOUSE MANICURE

I was overly excited to receive this in a parcel this morning! I am the biggest nail varnish/nail art/just generally all things nails fan and also pastel colours.







The five pastel colours are really on trend and the porcelain finish (a sort of matte) is really sweet! The names are also super sweet. It comes in white (paper doll) which is really nice and doesn't look like tip-ex like some white nail varnishes can! The pink looks very peachy in the bottle but when it's on it's a definite pink (Baby doll), the lilac (poppet) is probably my favourite and still has a very purple colouring to it, the mint green is perfect for spring/summer (sweet pea) and the nude (dollface) is the colour I have been looking for since last summer!



I've got A LOT of Ciate products but these are definitely my favourites! Not only do I love pastels but they were only £18 for five. It is also available on ASOS (where I purchased mine from) and student discount can be used! You can also purchase the single nail polishes for £9 on Ciate website and also on Selfridges.